VMware vSphere ESXi 6.0 için Update 3 paketi güncellemesi yayınlandı. Aşağıdaki linkten indirebilirsiniz:
Bu güncelleme ile birlikte gelen yenilikler:
- Updated ESXi Host Client: VMware ESXi 6.0 Update 3 includes an updated version of the ESXi Host Client, version 1.14.0. The updated Host Client includes bug fixes and brings it much closer to the functionality provided by the vSphere Client. If you updated the Host Client through ESXi 6.0 patch releases, then install version 1.14.0 provided with ESXi 6.0 Update 3. In addition, new versions of the Host Client continue to be released through the VMware Labs Flings Web site. However, these Fling releases are not officially supported and not recommended for production environments.
- Support for TLS: Support for TLSv1.0, TLSv1.1 and TLSv1.2 are enabled by default and configurable for ESXi 6.0 Update 3. Learn how to configure TLSv1.0,TLSv1.1 and TLSv1.2 from VMware Knowledge Base article 2148819. For a list of VMware products supported for TLSv1.0 disablement and the use of TLSv1.1/1.2, consult VMware Knowledge Base article 2145796.
- Virtual SAN Performance: Multiple fixes are introduced in this VMware ESXi 6.0 Update 3 release to optimize I/O path for improved Virtual SAN performance in All Flash and Hybrid configurations:
- Log management and storage improvements were made that enable more logs to be stored per byte of storage. This should significantly improve performance for write-intensive workloads. Because Virtual SAN is a log based file system, efficient management of log entries is key to preventing unwarranted build up of logs.
- In addition to increasing the packing density of the log entries, for scenarios involving large file being deleted while data services is turned on, Virtual SAN preemptively de-stages data to the capacity tier which efficiently manages the log growth.
- The checksum code path is now more efficient.